Hope At The Inn
c/o The Salvation Army
& Hope for the Day
3001 Fifth Avenue, South
PO Box 424
Escanaba, MI 49829
Phone: (906) 786-0590
(9 am - 5 pm M-F)
Shelter: (906) 241-6193
(6 pm - 8 am)
November - April
1900 3rd Ave. No - Esc
After Hours & Weekends
... Delta County's (Michigan) faith-based, rotating, homeless shelter.
We LOVE Matthew West's "Do Something!" Click photo for the video!
20-21 Shelter Season
For the safety of guests and volunteers, Hope at the Inn is no longer accepting evening "walk-ins." To stay at the shelter, you must first sign up at The Salvation Army 3001 Fifth Ave. S., Escanaba, Monday - Friday 9am - 3pm.
After hours, contact Public Safety (906)786-5911.
Individuals experiencing homelessness or needing assistance with housing can contact:
- Community Action, Alger/Marquette, the central
U.P. Housing Assistance & Resource Agency,
at 1-800-562-9762, Ext. 207.
- Call UP 2-1-1: (Dial "211")
- Public Safety: 786-5911
- St. Vincent de Paul: 786-2808
- Hope for the Day program at The Salvation Army can be reached for appointments 786-0590
- The Salvation Army’s Friendship Kitchen serves lunch 12:00 - 1:00 each day except Wednesday and Sunday. Wednesday's lunch is at St. Vincent de Paul.