Hope At The Inn
c/o The Salvation Army
& Hope for the Day
3001 Fifth Avenue, South
PO Box 424
Escanaba, MI 49829
Phone: (906) 786-0590
(9 am - 5 pm M-F)
Shelter: (906) 241-6193
(6 pm - 8 am)
November - April
1900 3rd Ave. No - Esc
After Hours & Weekends
... Delta County's (Michigan) faith-based, rotating, emergency homeless shelter.
We LOVE Matthew West's "Do Something!" Click photo for the video!
2019-20 Shelter Season
On Thursday, April 9, at 4:30pm the DATA bus will pick up people from The Salvation Army 3001 Fifth Ave. S., Escanaba and bring them to the church listed below, where they will be able to shelter until Sunday morning, April 12, when the shelter closes for the season.
Individuals experiencing homelessness or needing assistance with housing can contact:
- Community Action, Alger/Marquette, the central
U.P. Housing Assistance & Resource Agency,
at 1-800-562-9762, Ext. 207.
- Call UP 2-1-1: (Dial "211")
- Public Safety: 786-5911
- St. Vincent de Paul: 786-2808
- Hope for the Day program at The Salvation Army can be reached for appointments 786-0590
- The Salvation Army’s Friendship Kitchen serves lunch 12:00 - 1:00 each day except Wednesday and Sunday. Wednesday's lunch is at St. Vincent de Paul.