Delta County's program to reach out to those experiencing homelessness in our community.
Monetary donations are gratefully accepted.
Make checks payable to: "Hope at the Inn"
Mail to: Community Foundation of the Upper Peninsula
2420 1st Ave. South, Suite 101
Escanaba, MI 49829
Those interested in donating goods or services to the shelter should contact Lisa Myers (906) 420-1311.
Hope at the Inn would like to thank our community for generously supporting the homeless shelter:
- Shift Volunteers who provided thousands of hours and hundreds of meals;
- Host and Support Church Coordinators for filling shift schedules, hauling supplies, and setting up for their shelter week;
- Host Church Leadership and Parishioners for allowing the shelter to utilize their facilities;
- The Salvation Army’s Hope for the Day for providing Guest support and assistance;
- DATA Bus and JN Taxi for fitting the shelter schedule into daily transportation runs;
- All Public Safety offices and officers for referring Guests to the shelter and assisting with background checks;
- Local social service agencies, businesses, Thrivent Financial, The Daily Press, Escanaba Public Library, McDonald's, Burger King, The Donut Connection, TV6, TV10, RRN, and WDBC for posting shelter schedules, event coverage, and providing referrals and assistance for shelter Guests; and
- Private individuals and funding sources too numerous to list.